Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Elisa and Shane

I had a great time at this wedding last week; and I have some pretty cool pictures to prove it. Every wedding has its similarities and tradition and I love all that; I love documenting and retelling the story with my images. What makes this job so exciting is the style each couple brings to the event. Those are the things memories are made out of. What I will remember most from this wedding is the first dance. They choreographed the best dance routine; incorporating songs and dances from about 10 songs from Michal Jackson to Elvis, it was a great time to be had by all. Thanks again to my friend Nichahan Peterson for inviting me to second shoot with her; we always have so much fun at weddings together.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great working with you Melissa.

Blog Archive