Friday, April 25, 2008

Lexi O. Class of 2009 WHS

This beautiful browned eyed girl is my lovely niece Lexi. Lexi has also agreeded to be my first Senior Rep for the Class of 2009 for her high school. We plan on doing a few more photoshoots together this spring but I wanted to get her images out for the world to see, 1. how beautiful she is, and 2. have the world see how beautiful their senior pictures can be when they book with Mel O. Photos. This is my third year with High School Seniors and I love it more with each new student. Lexi will be passing out cards soon at her school and with every booking she will earn print credits towards as many pictures as she wants. We plan on making her the most awesome Senior Album too. You will see more of Miss Lexi in the coming month, so I will call this Part 1. Thank you for being such a beautiful person inside and out, I love having you as my niece.



















and now for the slideshow, please be patient it takes a few moments.
You can see the rest of the beautiful brown eyed girl on the website PW Lexi








No comments:

Blog Archive