Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Loni and Dustin's Engagement Pictures

Loni and Dustin wanted San Francisco's Baker Beach for their engagement pictures. Dustin and Loni are getting married in Michigan and they are headed back east soon; so we didn't have many dates available to get these done. As luck would have it I was coming up from San Jose on Saturday so we met on the way home. The sun was just begininng to set as we arrived on the beach. It was so cold but they went without jackets and they were great sports as we jamed through the session trying to beat the sun. I was forced to break out my onelight set up; and I was so pleased with the results.... I am anxious now to try my setup for each new session. We are doing a guest book so there is a page of the book and a few of my favorite images.















Here is a quick slideshow of our session


No comments:

Blog Archive