Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Senior Session Photo Books

I love High School Seniors! They are by far the funniest clients I photograph; to date I have been fortunate enough to have the best seniors in Sonoma County. The energy and ideas they bring to the session is so refreshing. Most of the images I take and later process speak to me and they are personal expressions of me and my art. As a parent I understand how hard it is not to buy all of your kids pictures... we have all done it with our babies; I couldn't bear to leave one image behind when I had my kids photographed. And as the photographer I want all my images to have a home and to be shared and enjoyed. So this year I have included a session album with each of my packages. The response has been great and I love desiging a special book for all of the clients. Here are few of my favorite pages from Rocky's senior session ablum. Everyone who knows Rocky aka Jessica knows she is a stud softball catcher so naturally we had to do some softball pictures; Rocky enjoys riding her ATV so that come to the session too; and of course all girls love to look beautiful so we have the beauty shots that focus on her beautiful blue eyes.


















1 comment:

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

Rudy did my blog, too, and I love his work! Great job on the Senior books!

Blog Archive