Sunday, September 16, 2007

Torre ~ El Molino High School Class of 2008

It was a treat for me to take Torre's senior portraits. I knew Torre when she was a little girl and she would come visit her Grandma Lois. Lois was my next door neighbor for years and little Torre would come over for piano lessons and if I was lucky; I would hear them both sing and play the piano. Lois has been gone for a few years now and I hadn't seen the grandkids for a long time. Little Torre has grown up to be a beautiful young woman with a quick smile and sparkling hazel eyes. We picked a park with lots of natural elements, you can't beat Weeping Willow Trees, Majestic Oaks and Rolling Vineyards for a true Sonoma County back drop. Here are few of my favorites of Torre I hope she enjoys them.












The slideshow: please be patient while it loads it takes a few moments



No comments:

Blog Archive