Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rob & Ivy's Engagement Session

I met Rob and Ivy at V.Satui, my absolute favorite Napa Valley Winery. V.Satui has been a favorite of my for so many reasons, and now I can add primo engagment location to the list. The light was yummy as it highlighed Ivy's strawberry blond beauty and Rob's dashing good looks. We explored the winery then headed off to the old Rutherford Train Station to get a few more shots with the vineyards and the train, and finally we ended up at the restaurant Rob proposed to Ivy, isn't that romantic. Daniel and I left the Rob and Ivy for their romantic dinner and headed back home, stopping of course at Taylor's Refreshers for one of the best burgers around yumo. Congratulations on your engagement and I can't wait for the wedding next month. I had a hard time picking a few favorites so here it goes...































and of course the slideshow, it takes a moment to load


you can see the rest of Rob and Ivy's engagement images on my website Password: Rob

1 comment:

Tiffany Izatt said...

What an aweseome couple, fun, passion, and they look so good together.

Blog Archive