Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Sedlik Family

The Sedlik Family were the highest bidders for my portrait package that I donated to Analy High School's Athletic Department. It works for me, since they are long time friends and a fellow softball family. We met at Howarths Park last week and set out to find some good spots for a long wanted family picture of all the Sedlik's. Young Neil wasn't around for the last family picture and he is getting so big now, he's lost his teeth. I liked a lot of the images we made and I hope they do to.





The entire family.... chilling on the rocks


Beautiful Maely


Handsome RJ- he looks so much like his Dad


And finally Neil... taking pictures was not how young Neil planned to spend his evening.


One of my favorites from the night... this young man is going to be heart breaker.










Finally - jumping for joy... and heading out for dinner I am sure.



and the slideshow: it takes a moment to load so patience is needed :)



You can see the rest of the Sedlik Family on my website password: Sedlik

If you are a friend or family of the Sedlik's please give me a call and book your family session, all referrals from the Sedlik's will receive a free 11x14 wall portrait with their booked session.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with this shoot! #8 has great light and I love the jumping one! Awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

Cute family shoot! I love the lighting! And the jumping one is WOW!!!

Blog Archive