Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sonya G El Molino HS Class of 2009 Session II

This post has been delayed for a few weeks now, I feel like I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnell. Sonya met me in Downtown Windsor for session II of her senior portraits, I had this idea of using the cool color buildings as backdrop for Sonya all dressed up. I had a hard time picking just a few favorites, Sonya is so easy to photograph. I tried a few fun colors and added some textures. I hope she likes it. Here are few of my favorites


























And I redid her slideshow with images from her first session and this session.




as always, you can see all of Sonya's senior portraits on the website password: Sonya







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Love the one in the phone booth :) Beautiful portraits!

Blog Archive