Sunday, July 13, 2008

Molly H. PHS Class of 2009 Session II

Another session II finally revealing it's self. I think I have the best group of Senior Reps in the county. Molly can't take a bad picture, her eyes are so beautiful and expressive they just take over the show. This is a location I have been thinking about for a few weeks, open fields with views of the hills. And with all the smoke in the air from the recent fires we have had the most amazing evening light. I love these images of the lovely Molly and I hope she does too.











I loved this image, so I decided to see how it would look with texture and a muted bw. Now I can't decide which one I like better










and a new slideshow for your viewing pleasure :) it takes a few moments to load.



And you can see more of Molly's images on the website look in the subfolder Molly Session II password: Molly

4 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

what a gorgeous girl! These are amazing

Frank DiMeo said...

Beautiful light, color, and images Melissa!
These are looking great!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Gorgeous light, gorgeous girl, and great processing too! Love them!

Tawny said...

These are beautiful!!! I love the warm tones in your images. Soooo groovy!

Blog Archive