Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trinity & Matt Engagement Session

I met a new friend last weekend, we hit it off right away, I want you to meet my new friend Taliya





Taliya came along to join me as we shot Matt and Trinity's engagement session. I could not have been luckier. We went to Korbel Winery on the most beautiful evening. Trinity & Matt are getting married in September and after this shoot I can't wait for their wedding. Trinity is going to be a beautiful bride, and the handsome Matt will make a dashing groom. We were fortunate enough to have the entire winery to ourselves so we roamed the place. If you have not been to Korbel it is a treat you should not miss. Everywhere I turned the light was golden and I had such a great time getting to know Matt and Trinity. As you can see I really liked this session and I have so many images I love, I don't even know if I can call this my favorites because I loved them all






























And no blog post would be complete with out a slideshow, it takes a few minutes to load:



And if you want to see all of Trinity & Matt's engagement session visit the website the password is Matt.

Enjoy














1 comment:

A Precious Moment Photography said...

Great job Mel. They all came out great. Cute couple too.

Blog Archive