Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daniel Q. WHS Class of 2009

How lucky am I that this handsome young man has agreed to be my Senior Rep for Windsor High School, AND he has agreed to be my assistant AND he is my "favorite" nephew. Lucky isn't the word, blessed is a better word to describe how I feel when I am around Daniel. I have never known such an honest and hardworking young person; he reminds me of myself at his age (j/k). But all kidding aside Daniel is all those things and more. He has such an enthusiasm for all of his many hobbies and interest. When he told me he wanted to buy a camera I never dreamed he would take it so seriously, and he is such a help when he assists me on photo shoots, never a complain (j/k) he does complain but usually it is justifiable, I can be a bit of a pita I know. Be it mountain biking, school, work, or photography Daniel works hard and gives his all to everything thing he does. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this handsome young man, I know it will be bright. So up next are a few images from Daniels first photo shoot over a month ago. I apologize for the delay, but you know what they say about the cobblers kids and their shoes....



















No comments:

Blog Archive