Sunday, May 11, 2008

Robin H WHC Class of 2009

I was happy to meet Robin last week, and excited that she has signed on to be on of my Senior Reps for Windosr High School. Robin was so easy to photograph the afternoon was completly easy going and fun. Her bright smile and stunning blue eyes are a photographers dream. I look forward to taking her images again soon to complete her senior portraits. The following is a sneak peak of what we were able to get at Howarths Park.... stay tuned for a next session coming very soon. It was hard to pick a favorite, I may have gone a little overboard. Enjoy!























And of course the slideshow, it takes a few minutes to load.

All of the images are available on my website, please be sure to visit.

www.melophotos.com/photocart PW Robin



If you like what you see, share them with your family and friends.




No comments:

Blog Archive