Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Molly H. PHS Class of 2009

I am happy to report that Molly agreed to be my Senior Rep for Piner High School. This is the second year I have used Senior Reps and it is a great way to advertise for me and a great opportunity for the Senior Rep. This is part 1 of Molly's senior pics; we are going out again soon, hopefully to the beach, to take more pictures. Molly agrees to promote Mel O. Photos in exchange for free prints and products. So if you are a Piner High school student and you are looking for a FUN and FRESH Senior Portrait Session ask Molly about her experience.

Enough with the advertising.... Molly chose Julliard Park and Luther Burbank Gardens for her first session. Catching the sparkle in her blue eyes was easy and so much fun, especially when she took out her bright pink guitar... I loved it, I love when Seniors bring items that represent them; and this pink guitar was perfect. I think we got some pretty sweet shots and I can't wait to hang out with Molly and her mom Cheryl again for part 2. I hope you enjoy your pictures Molly.



















And now for the slideshow: It takes a moment to load.

You can see all of Molly's images on my website www.melophotos.com PW Molly




If you like what you see.... share it with your friends and family.



No comments:

Blog Archive