Monday, April 4, 2011

Forrest B - class of 2011 San Marin High School

I met Forrest at Howarth's park at what was clearly the busiest day ever; as I drove around the parking lot for the 88th time searching for a parking space; I began to worry about how this session was going to work out. I know how nervous people get in anticipation of a "photo shoot" I know its not easy to be vulnerable and put yourself out there. I knew Forrest was a bit nervous at first but I was happy to see he warmed up quickly and the nerves seemed to pass. I think we made some great images; he has such a natural smile and very expressive eyes. Again I had way too many favorites.


























You can see all of Forrest's senior portraits on the website.

Mel O Photos
Sonoma County Senior Portrait Photographer

No comments:

Blog Archive