Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mike and Monica's Engagement - Sonoma CA

We took a road trip to Sonoma for Mike and Monica's engagement session; our first stop was at The Kenwood Inn; wow what a great location and they were kind enough to let us shoot around the inn; next stop Valley of the Moon Winery; always one of my favorite locations the light is always perfect there. Mike and Monica make such a cute couple and they were up for all my changing ideas; their wedding is sure to be filled with laughter and smiles. I had so many favorites but I try and share a good variety.




























I went country for the slideshow - I hope Mike and Monica like country music :)




you can see all of Mike and Monica's engagement pictures on the website


Mel O Photos
Sonoma County Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Blog Archive