Sunday, May 23, 2010

Resha and Gary's Wedding- Santa Rosa Ca

It was deja vu again as I was driving to Resha and Gary's wedding, the sprinkles started as soon as I started the car, I held my breath hoping the rain would move on through. Just like during their engagement session the clouds parted and the beautiful blue sky took its place. What I will remember when I think of Resha and Gary's wedding day. Resha's bright blue eyes, I love the way they sparkle when she smiles, the way Gary looks at Resha, I knew from our first meeting that this was a special couple, you can see the love they share, Debbie, the mother of the Bride's toast. I don't think she left a dry eye in the place, her words will stay with me forever, and I hope someday when my children find that special person I will have the grace and ability to share my feelings in such a heartwarming way. Enjoy this sneak peek and stay tuned for all the wedding images to come in a few days.








Mel O. Photos
Sonoma County Wedding Photograpaher


No comments:

Blog Archive