Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Avalos Family

I met the Avalos Family through MomentbyMoment.org This organization is close to my heart, their goal is to from behind the camera lens, capture the hope, courage, determination and love of families experiencing a potenital life limiting illness of a child. I feel blessed to be able to use my ability with my camera to bring a few images to a family that they can cherish for a lifetime. This is the first time I have ever photographed multiples, I was in awe of how wonderful Veronica and Alvaro were with their three little angels... one started to cry and you can just guess what happens next, they were great, tending to one at a time with such ease and patience.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this pic sis the babies are getting big and bigger i like the pics all of them specially the group one pls. give me a copy the three of them.

Blog Archive