Saturday, April 11, 2009

Melissa H- Class of 2009 AHS

I had the pleasure of shooting Melissa's senior portraits last week. I have been looking foward to her shoot for quite some time. We were hoping to have the yellow mustard fields but alas they did not wait for us; my fields of yellow are now fields of green. We still had a pretty backdrop with the blue sky and oak trees. We made our way to Luther Burbank gardens for the remainder of the shoot. Melissa is fun and sweet and as you can tell beautiful. I loved way too many of her images to pick a few favorites so I just chose a variety.

























you can see all of Melissa's senior portraits on my website the password is Melissa

1 comment:

A Precious Moment Photography said...

Great pictures Melissa! Missa Ya!

Blog Archive