Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rachel S Class of 2009 EMHS

This was a great session. Rachel is a dancer and she wanted her senior portraits at the dance studio at her school. I loved the uniqueness of the images we captured. We were lucky to have Robert too to dance with Rachel for our session. As I took these images I imagined them in beautiful black and white images; so that is what I am sharing. I have way too many favorites of the beautiful Rachel.





























you can see all of Rachels senior portraits on the website. Password: Rachel



1 comment:

Frank DiMeo said...

I love the fourth one from the bottom Mel!
Actually I like file numbers rachel-161-164 (in the slideshow) a lot! Great exploration with that set, but also with everything as well.
Awesome job! She and her family must love these!

Blog Archive