Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morgan G Class of 2009 El Molino HS

Last Saturday Morgan and I headed down to railroad square looking for old buildings, the older the better, I love this girl;she has a great eye, lots of style and Morgan is such a natural in front of the camera. I don't think I had to pose her once, she knew what she wanted and our ideas were flowing and we ran out of light way before we ran out of creativity. Morgan was a treat, and there are so many images to share with her, and here are just a few I will share with all of you.





















and here is the slideshow, picking music for my images is sometimes a challenge, but I had this song in my head during my time with Morgan. She spoke so lovingly about her Dad; I knew this was the song I was going to use.



you can see all of Morgan's Senior Portraits on my website: Password: Morgan




No comments:

Blog Archive