Friday, September 12, 2008

Matt & Trinity - Sneak Peek

Matt and Trinity got married on the hottest day of the year; a fitting adjective for this HOT couple. I had an a great time and I loved both families they were so warm and inviting. I am still working on all the images but I thought it would be fun to show you all a sneak peek. So here you go I grabbed a few that caught my eye.













Trinity is so beautiful; I couldn't decided if I liked the color or the BW










The wedding ceremony was touching and sweet; everything you want a wedding to be.









Because of the heat we had to postpone the shots with the bridal party and the bride and groom until it cooled down a little bit... the best laid plans oh well, we made it outside just before the sunset and grabbed a few images; and then headed back into the party.















All the images will go up on the gallery on my website, please check back in about a week or so to see all of the beautiful images from Matt & Trinity's wedding. The password will be Trinity




1 comment:

Impressions by Nudrat Photography said...

Melissa, love the images, especially the ring shot! It was so much fun shooting with you. Thanks again for having me come along. - Nudrat

Blog Archive