Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Luna Family

Nicole and I had a great time photographing my cousin's The Luna Family. Well I photographed them, Nic held the shade, then proceeded to break it... I was glad to have here with me when I was taking the kids pictures, I made her the butt of my jokes an it made them laugh. I think that is the secret to photographing kids 5-10 you just have to make them laugh. Thanks Kristine & Abie for letting us photograph your great kids, we had a good time at your beautiful home. I have been on a huge Black and White trip lately, so many of my favorites are BW so those are the images I am showcasing here.




























and the slideshow: it takes a few moments to load.


you can see all of the Luna Family on the website password: Luna


1 comment:

Tiffany Izatt said...

What a beautiful family and such adorable kids.

Blog Archive