Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Petersen Family

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the Petersen Family a few weeks ago. I met this big family on their ranch. This is my first shoot with hay bales. The family was warm and inviting and I had a great time getting to know them all. There were lots of favorites in this group, but I decided to show pages from their Session Album. Each photosession I do gets a "session album" with images from their photos. To me it is a great way to showcase all the images and share with family and friends. I love session albums; and I hope the Petersen's love theirs too.





I love this image, Mr. and Mrs. Petersen look regal here.











and of course no blog post is complete with out a slideshow, it takes a moment to load.


to see the rest of the Petersen Family check out the website PW: Petersen

No comments:

Blog Archive