Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introducing Mia Celine

Mia Celine is my newest cousin, the beautiful daughter of Elizabeth and Robert Keller. Isn't she beautiful.... we met last week on the hottest day of the year to photograph our newest family member. I always knew Elizabeth and Rob would make wonderful parents, they are both so in love with their daughter you can feel it. I sometimes miss having a baby in the house, but lucky for me I have enough cousins to fulfill me. Here are just a few of my favorites.













and the slideshow, it takes a moment to load. I heard this song last week on AI, and I knew I had to use it for baby Mia. Rob and Eliz are not fond of my music choices usually, so I hope they like this one.



You can see the rest of baby Mia's pics on the website PW Mia




No comments:

Blog Archive