Monday, May 19, 2008

Ashley E. AHS Class of 2008

Beautiful High School Seniors are coming up all over, I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley last week, in a field of poppies. Ashely found a beautiful field of flowers for the backdrop to her Senior Portraits. But the flowers were pale in comparison to her beautiful eyes. My photoshop skills were not needed to bring out the beauty in Ashleys eyes, they were this bright straight out of the camera...Lucky girl. We finished up the session at her Grandpa's garden so we had a nice variety of locations. The heat was oppressive but I think we made out okay, I hope she likes her senior portraits. Here are a few of my favs.





















And the slideshow: it takes a moment to load



If you would like to see the rest of Miss Ashley's pics visit the webiste Pasword: Ashley

No comments:

Blog Archive