Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Wedding of Lisa and Ryan

I was so excited to have been selected to capture Lisa and Ryan's Wedding Day. The beautiful Monterey Plaza Hotel was the location, the weather was beautiful with a bright blue sky and the beautiful Pacific Ocean as a frame for this beautiful couple. It is obvious Ryan and Lisa are crazy about each other; they look so happy,it was contageous.

Nichanh Peterson came down to shoot with me and we had a great time; I would work with her anytime; any place; she is easy, fun and she has great ideas.

Thank you Ryan and Lisa for including me in your special day; your family and friends were warm and as inviting as you two; my hope is that you love your images and look back on your special day with fondness and warm memories.














Your slideshow has just a few of the memories that were included in your day; I hope you like it. Please be patient it takes a few moments to load.




your gallery will be available very soon :)


1 comment:

A Precious Moment Photography said...

I love the dress shot Mel! I had a great time working with you. I will work with you again any day.

Blog Archive